/r/RABM/

Friday, May 1, 2015

Dödläge - s/t 7'' (2015)

DODLAGE "s/t"

Year: 2015
Genre: Metallic Crust
Country: USA

Track List:
  1. Stench of Death
  2. Man Made Hell
  3. Expendable Population
  4. Poison Control
  5. Illusory Fear
  6. No Sacred Ground
  7. Haunted
  8. Bleeding Out
  9. Life in a Cage
  10. Sea of Radiation
So I returned home from the May Day rally, which was pretty boring this time. There aren't many interesting photo/video reports on the net too, but that's normal - as I have noticed, most interesting stuff usually pops up after one or two days after the 1st of May. Of course I'll post here anything I find worth posting, but not now, as I'm way too tired.

Meanwhile you can check out this 7'' by a band from Portland, OR. It's short but sounds no worse than the best examples of Scandnavian metallic crust/d-beat.

bandcamp

No comments :

Post a Comment