/r/RABM/

Thursday, January 5, 2012

No Eulogy - s/t (2011)


NO EULOGY "No Eulogy"

Year: 2011
Genre: Blackened Crust / Death Metal
Country: Canada

Track List:
  1. Cracking Mirrors
  2. Dogs of the Apocalypse
  3. Solipsist
  4. Logic of the Saints
  5. Freedom and Responsibility
  6. JAFP
  7. Terminal
DOWNLOAD

No Eulogy (formerly Black Cloud) are an anarchist blackened crust band from Victoria, BC, featuring some ex-members of Iskra. Their self-titled LP was released not so long ago on Black Raven recs., and the band sent me it for a review.

P.S. As you might have already noticed, I've slightly re-designed the blog. Moreover, I've contacted our designer (who did some of the graphics for my other blog), now I'm waiting to see what he would propose. Tomorrow I'll try to update the blog description, though I'd need someone willing to correct my English grammar. I'll be grateful to anyone who will help me with that. As for answering my mail and writing about politics - I'll do it a little later (there's just a lot to write)...

2 comments :

  1. Greetings black, I visit this blog everyday, if you need help with grammar I can help you, just send me an e-mail (I sent you a video some time ago about Durruti) I chekc it out everyday, so I reply immediately.

    Panda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mean to be stepping on Panda's toes in saying this since he already made the offer, but I am a British ESL teacher and I am willing to help with any proofreading... although to be honest my opinion is that you don't need it anyway. You never seem to struggle in communicating your message, and anybody who criticizes any small grammatical errors that you might make had better be fluent in multiple languages so that they can move out of that glass house before they start throwing stones.

    ReplyDelete