/r/RABM/

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hatröss - "Echoes of War" (2010)


HATROSS "Echoes Of War"

Year: 2010
Genre: Raw Crust/D-Beat
Country: Colombia

Track List:
  1. Intro - Eternal Apocalypse
  2. Innocents
  3. WxBxBxDx
  4. Extinct
  5. Will You Still Conform?
  6. Messiah (Hellhammer cover)
  7. no title (Anti-Cimex cover)
DOWNLOAD


Yeah, I have even more bands from Latin America for you! Hatröss, a metallic crust band from Bogota (Colombia), sent me this demo tape for review. I know there are many people from Colombia who read my blog, and Bogota has a big SHARP & RASH scene, but I don't know any RABM/blackened crust bands from that region beside Hatröss. As for their first demo, it's a nice try, but it sounds much more like old-school raw crust punk than metal: I guess I'd appreciate their music much more if they made their sound more heavy and BM-oriented.


myspace

No comments :

Post a Comment